Background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Carmel Apple Salad

This is one of my all time favorite salads! Who doesn't love a good carmel apple??! This salad is even better because it doesn't come with all the guilt! Has the perfect amount of crunch, its sweet, tangy, DELICIOUS! I also like it because it can easily be made into a very low-fat healthy dish!


Carmel Apple Salad
Nancy Pollard
Ingredients:
  • 8 oz cool whip (I used Sugar Free)
  • Small butterscotch instant pudding (Again, sugar free)
  • 8 oz crushed pineapple/undrained
  • 3 c. diced apples (fuji, gayla, any) Put in water w/ sprinkle of salt to prevent browning
  • 1 c. dry roasted nuts-any kind (My favorite is cashews)
  • 1 c. mini-marshmallows

Directions:

Mix pineapple with pudding mix-fold in cool whip. Add the rest of the ingredients. Refrigerate and serve.

I have also made this with only the cool whip, instant pudding, apples, and nuts. I do love the flavor the pineapple adds though! This recipe is great, tons of possible renovations!

No comments:

Post a Comment