Background

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chubby Hubby Cookies

Mm..MM...MMMMMM! Why have I never made these before?! Oh, thats right! Because I eat half a pan of these delicacies right out of the oven!! These babies are irrestistable!!! It mixes my favorite combination; salty and sweet, to make one of my new favorite cookies!! I am so full, yet I can't keep the cookies in my line of vision or I will HAVE to get up and eat one....which is why my laptop is now in my room. :) Seriously-so good. Without further ado...

Chubby Hubby Cookies
About.com; adapted by Joelen, What's Cookin' Chicago?


Ingredients:

  • 3/4 c. butter, softened to room temperature
  • 1 c. sugar
  • 1/2 c. firmly-packed brown sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 c. all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 3/4 c. chocolate chips
  • 3/4 c. peanut butter chips**
  • 1/2 c. crushed and processed pretzel sticks

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 F.

In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.

Sift flour and baking soda together. Beat into batter on low speed. Stir in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and crushed pretzels.

Drop using a small scoop onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 11-14 minutes (I baked mine for 8) until golden on the bottom and just set in the middle. Cool on wire racks.

**I didn't have any peanut butter chips, but I added about 1/4 c. peanut butter and it turned out AMAZING! I plan on subing the chips for the actual peanut butter everytime now, so moist and delicious!!

1 comment:

  1. These look so good! Perfect for those days when you're craving salty/sweet (which for me, is quite often!)!

    ReplyDelete