Background

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

S'mores Brownies

So last night I had to give a presentation in class..what better way to get a good grade than to bring in the reinforcements--AKA treats! I am not a big brownie fan..its one of the very few desserts that I don't like. Which in a way-I like..because then I feel like I have great self control when I make them! But these were different. I could not stop eating them! Same with Tony-and he dislikes almost all chocolate! He already finished the rest of them off today. So easy, so good. Definitly a keeper! The picture really does absolutely no justice to the goodness of these babies. It also helps if you have the time to wait for them to cool before you dig right in and cut them!

S'mores Brownies
Brownie Recipe-Sharon Heiner
S'mores inspiration-With a Cherry on Top
Ingredients:
  • 2 cubes margarine
  • 2 c. sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1/3 c. cocoa
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 3/4 c. flour

Cream margarine, sugar, and eggs. Add vanilla. Mix together dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add to the margarine mixture.


Mix in:

  • 3/4-1 c. graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 c. mini-marshmallows

Pour batter into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking sheet. Spread 1/2 c. more of mini-marshmellows on top (I forgot this step!) and bake for 30 minutes.

Let cool before cutting (Important step if you want pretty brownies!!)

Enjoy!



Graham Crackers on FoodistaGraham Crackers

4 comments:

  1. This is delicious.I'd love to guide our readers to your site if you won't mind.Just add your choice of foodista widget to the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I wish *I* didn't like brownies!

    ReplyDelete